Footstock 2018 results are here!
We look forward to seeing you again in 2019 in beautiful Cochrane, Alberta!
In 2018 we had close to 400 kids ages 3 - 15 participate in our Kids Triathlon. A big thank-you to our fantastic 2019 sponsors including Garmin and Cochrane Tim Hortons
Or email us at: Footstock Race Weekend
The 2018 edition of the 19th annual Footstock Race Weekend included the following exciting events along the scenic Bow River:
- Friday June 1
- Race Package Pick-up at Footstock Festival Grounds (aka Cochrane Rodeo Grounds) from 4:30 - 7:00 p.m. (In the event of rain, the Race Package Pick-up will be inside the Cochrane Lions arena East of the Rodeo Grounds)
- Saturday June 2 (at Footstock Festival Grounds )
- Sunday June 3
- Kids Triathlon for ages: 3 - 15 at the new Spray Lakes Sports Centre/Jayman Aquatic Centre
- This year will mark the 22nd annual running of the Footstock Kids Triathlon which was started in Cochrane 3 year before the introduction of the Footstock running events (formally known as the Cochrane Challenge)
- Come out and enjoy one of the largest and longest running Kids Triathlons in Western Canada!
Held at the foot of the Canadian Rockies in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada, Footstock will play host to hundreds of eager race participants, excited fans, and dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers. A variety of fun and challenging races will unfold on Saturday June 2nd and Sunday June 3rd, 2018.
Designed as a race for both fitness enthusiasts and recreational runners, you can join your favourite race, cheer on family and friends as they compete, enjoy a visit to the town of Cochrane and still find time to see the sights in Banff, Canmore, or Calgary which are all within an hour drive of Cochrane.
Footstock races will include a 5km, 10km, a 10 mile (16 km) mini-marathon and Kids' Triathlon. Most of the races will be run on Cochrane's path system which winds along the banks of the beautiful Bow River and throughout the town.
Rain or shine, the local volunteers will keep a smile on your face!